How to Make Your iPhone Say Something When You Plug It In – iOS comes up with lots of surprises and there are several types of hidden features available in the iOS which a user can be able to try and also make its iPhone completely unique.
One of those features is Siri on your Apple iPhone talk when you plug it in on the charging. With the launch of the iOs 14, there are lots of new additions available in the automation section of the shortcut app.
How to Make Your iPhone Say Something When You Plug It In
One of these new additions will make the iPhone talk when you plug it into the power source. Here in this article, we are going to show you How to Make Your iPhone Say Something When You Plug It In. For this, you need to create chagrin automation to make Siri talk.
How to Create Charging Automation to Make Siri Talk
Here we are going to share some of the steps which you need to follow in terms of making your phone say whatever you want when you plug it into a power source.
- First of all, you need to open the shortcut app on your phone and then you need to go to the automation tab by using the navigation bar available at the bottom.
- It is the first automation and makes a click on the create personal automation option terms creating automation.
- If you are already having any automation then you need to make a click on the + button from the top right side and then click on the create personal automation option from the next screen.
- Now, you need to scroll down to the button on the screen and then you need to select the charger option.
- Then, you will see the two options: Is connected and Is disconnected. You need to select is connected and if you are willing to create automation for when you plug in your phone and select next. If you are willing to make automation for when you plug out your phone from the power source, you have to select disconnected.
- Now, you need to make a click on the add action button on the next screen in order to open the available action.
- Simply search for the spoken text and then simply select it.
- Now, after selecting the speak text action, make a click on the text part and type whatever you want Siri to say when you plug the phone in.
- Now, click on the show more option and then configure the speak text action.
- You will see the option to set the rate of speaking, the pitch of the voice, the language or Siri, and much more.
- Simply set the option as per your liking and click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to turn off the toggle for the “Ask before running” option and then click on “Don’t Ask” on the confirmation dialogue box.
- It is one of the important steps to make the automation run without any interruption.
- The action will also ask for permission to run every time you plug in your phone to the power source.
- Finally, make a click on the done on the top right side to simply save the created automation.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully created the chagrin automation on your iPhone which will make Siri talk whenever you put the iPhone on charging. There is nothing to do anymore simply sit back and enjoy it.
More iPhone Guides:
- When Can You Rub Your Eyes After Lasik to Use iPhone Again
- How to Block Unwanted Calls on iPhone
- Is My iPhone Unlocked
- A Device Attached to The System is Not Functioning
- Last Line No Longer Available
So, it was a complete tutorial about how to make your iPhone say something when you plug it in. It is all possible because of the more automation action which was available in iOs 14. I hope that this article will be helpful for you and helps you to make your iPhone say something when you plug it in.
If this article is helpful for you to know about how to make your iPhone 12 say something when you plug it in then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited with this article. Also, if you are having any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.