If you are here to get to know the process of How to Change Snooze Time on iPhone then you need to know that there is no actual method to change the iPhone’s nine-minute alarm snooze time but here with the help of this article, you will get to know some of the methods to make it shorter or to make it longer in comparison to the present timings.
Recently, we share a guide where we help you to fix alarm not working on iPhone whether you are using iPhone 13, 12, 11, XR, 8, 7, or 6 and today if you don’t know the procedure of changing snooze time on iPhone or iPad then follow this guide.
How to Change Snooze Time on iPhone?
So, if you are interested to get to know more about this process then you are required to read this article till the end by which you will be able to gather mostly all the useful details about it in a very easy and simple manner.
Set Multiple Alarms to Create Your Own Snooze Time on iPhone
Basically, it is one of the easy methods to schedule the different alarms to get off at the particular snooze time interval. Also, for this, you are required to simply disable the snooze settings by using your current alarm. For this, we will set out to snooze for 5 minutes to show you an example. Check out the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open your clock app and then make a click on the alarm button which is available at the end and then you need to make a click on the + button which is available at the top right side in order to create a new alarm.
- Now, you are required to simply set your preferred wake-up time like 7 AM, or 7 PM, or anything.
- After this, you have to disable the snooze setting and then make a click on the Save button.
- Again, you have to make a click on the + button in order to create a new alarm for different times like 7:05 AM. You have to disable the snooze setting and then make a click on the Save button.
- You have to add any of the additional alarms for whatever interval you prefer.
Third-Party Alarm Clocks for iPhone
You need to know that you will be able to use the third-party iPhone alarm clock app which will provide you with a customizable snooze alarm and also will allow you to simply bypass the iPhone alarm clock completely. Below, we are going to share a step-by-step guide about how to change the snooze time in some of the best alarm clock apps.
Basically, a progressive alarm is one of the best features and one of the Tibetan singing bowl sounds which mainly increase the alarm volume gradually to wake you up gently. In terms of changing the snooze settings in the progressive alarm, you have to follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open the progressive alarm and then you need to make a click on the options.
- Now, you have to click on the snooze time option.
- After this, you are required to simply select the preferred snooze time.
Alarmy is one of the most annoying alarm apps in the world and it has lots of features that will help the users to get out of their bed. Like you have to solve a math problem or a photograph of your room to turn the alarm off. It is really easy and simple to simply customize the snooze time of your alarm. Follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- At the very first step, you are required to simply open the alarmy app, and then you need to make a click on the preferred alarm.
- Now, you have to simply click on the snooze option.
- After this, you are required to simply select your preferred snooze interval and then make a click on the done button.
Basically, the sleep cycle is one of the famous and also one of the smart alarm apps which mainly uses the patented sound technology in terms of tracking the sleep of the users. Also, this app has some of the other sophisticated features by which you can be able to simply adjust the snooze time of your device.
- First of all, you are required to install the app on your device and then you have to open the app properly.
- Now, make a click on the profile icon which is available at the bottom of the app.
- After this, you have to enter into the settings of the app and then make a click on the more option.
- Now, under the alarm option, you have to click on the snooze option.
- Then, make a click on the regular option and then you have to select your preferred internet and you can set it up to 20 minutes.
So, finally, we have shared all the details about the process of How to Change Snooze Time on iPhone. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to get to know the complete process then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment in the below-given comment section.