Trim .mp3 Files on Mac: As you know that the Mac OS and especially the programs of Mac OS is having lots of functions that are not as famous. One of the functions of all of them is the standard player, QuickTime, by which you can easily be able to trip any of the music tracks in an easy and simple manner.
How to Trim .mp3 Files on Mac?
With the help of this feature, the users of Mac are able to trim their audio files by simply using the QuickTime Player. Also, you need to know that this feature first appeared in the tenth version of the player which is presented with the Mac OS X 10.6.
This QuickTime supports lots of ways to edit the videos and also you can be able to edit the audio recordings as well which include cropping, copying, dividing, deleting, pasting, rotate and flip as well.
You can easily be able to trim almost all the audio files in any manner like in mp3, m4a, wav, and much more. You can do this process with the help of tools that are available in the QuickTime Player which comes under the standard package of this software.
So, Let’s Get Started
If you are ready to use QuickTime by which you can edit your music or video file then you need to know the basic steps to begin the process. If you already know about the process of how to trim mp3 file on mac then it’s really good but, if you don’t know about it then simply read the below-given instructions carefully.
- First of all, you need to make a copy of that audio file which you want to trip.
- Then, you need to simply open the MP3 file by using the QuickTime Player, and also you can be able to find it in Application/ or “Right Click” on file and then, you need to click on the “Open With…” option.
- When it gets open then, you are required to click “Command+T” in the process to trip the function.
- Now, you are required to select the part of the mp3 file which you want to trim. You can simply use the yellow brackets to do this process.
- Now, you need to click on the “Trim” button.
- Finally, after editing in QuickTime, you will be offered with the “New File” option which you need to save.
You can also use iTunes in the process to convert the MP3 songs again. Also, you can easily be able to save the current file format. M4A which is a part of the mp3 format and edit mp3 files on mac which works really great in lots of platforms at the time when you are maintaining the high-quality sound and also the good compression as well.
Also Learn: How to Remove Shared Computer on Mac?
So, we hope that you understand the complete process of how to trim .mp3 files on mac. With the help of this feature, you can be able to cut the unnecessary audio or video and also be able to edit the rest of the piece by just making a few clicks. You can do all this intuitively clear that nothing will describe this process clearly.
This feature is only useful for those people who work on a regular basis with audio and music which helps you to create music for the video clips without buying the paid solutions. Also, if you are an ordinary user then you can be able to create the ringtone of any of the songs by using your smartphone. If you like these split mp3 files on mac article then share this with other people. Also, if you still have any query or issue related to this article then simply let us know by dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.