Are you the one who is looking for a guard or a screen protector for your iPhone or iPad? If yes, then you are at the right place because here in this article, we are going to tell you the pros and cons of tempered glass screen protectors and liquid screen protectors. You must need to know the difference between all and also you need to know the pros and cons of both of them to select any one of them for your iPhone wisely.
Tempered Glass Protector Vs Liquid Screen Protector: Which One is Best for iPhone?
It is very important to get a screen protector for your iPhone or iPad before it breaks and if you are willing to buy a screen protector to protect your device from scratches which usually takes place on the display then you are at the right place. Here, you will get a complete guide which will be helpful for you to select in between the tempered glass screen protector vs liquid screen protector.
First of all, you need to know that both tempered glass screen protectors and liquid screen protectors work in an excellent manner in terms of protecting the display of your iPhone. Also, their characteristics or features are different. Basically, a tempered glass protector is something that is made up with tempered glass and the liquid screen protector is something that is made up with liquid glass.
Without wasting more time, let’s come to the difference between tempered glass screen protector vs liquid screen protector, and let’s analyze which one is better.
Tempered Glass Screen Protector vs Liquid Screen Protector for iPhone
Below, we are sharing the complete comparison between Tempered protector Vs Liquid Screen protector. So, simply have a look at the details of both of these protectors to know which one is better.
Liquid Screen Protector
We will tell you the pros and cons of a liquid screen protector which you must need to know before buying this protector. So, read the below-given details carefully.
- Very Smooth
Liquid Screen Protector is one of the smooth protectors and also it is really simple to use it on your iPhone or iPad screen. It will protect the screen of your device and guard the screen against scratches.
- Highly Transparent
A Liquid Glass protector is one of the transparent cases because it has a thin layer on the screen of your iPhone. Also, it provides a clear view experience from every angle.
- It is responsive when you touch the liquid screen protector as it is so sensitive. Also, will respond in a few touch or clicks and swipes.
- Extremely Lightweight
Liquid glass protectors will add a thin layer to the display of the device. It is all because of its ultra-light design.
- It is completely free of bubbles and also it is really easy to clean. This protector is completely capable of protecting the screen of the device from bubbles. If you don’t like bubbles and don’t want them on the display then you can put them. Also, it is one of the great choices for you in this case. It is really easy to clean this protector by using a soft cotton cloth.
- Less Impact Protection
If we talk about the complete protection against the phone drop, bumps on the screen, and also scratches on the display then it is the best choice for you. Also, it will guard your device against accidental bumps and also drops as well. A tempered glass protector is one of the great choices for you.
- It has less scratch resistance as compared to other protectors. Also, the liquid glass protector will only protect the screen of your device but the iPhone display will be able to get scratched.
- Also, the other drawback of this liquid screen protector is that it is not having proper resistance towards the sun, oil, and also grime for a long time period. Also, it is more susceptible to the fingerprint.
Tempered Glass Screen Protector
As earlier, we discussed the pros and cons of liquid screen protectors and now, we will tell you the pros and cons of a tempered glass screen protector which you must need to know before buying this protector. So, read the below-given details carefully.
- Highly Protective
Tempered glass provides the best protection and also the efficiency to use it on the passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, smartphone screen protector, and much more. Also, the tempered glass screen protector has a rating of hardness of 8H. In this case, it will protect your device from the bums and also from scratches and drops as well.
- A Lot Safer
Tempering will create tension for the interior and also for the exterior as well. In this case, glass should break and it will get crushed into small pieces which will create quite less damage to your device.
- Boasts Four to Six Times stronger as compared to the regular protector.
Most of the tempered glass screen protectors are highly durable as compared to simple glass. Also, the tempered glass is 4 to 6 times stronger and also it is really tough and is able to protect your iPhone screen from any scratches.
- This protector is sensitive and also it is capable of protecting the device from oil, grime, dust, and also from annoying fingerprints which will allow it to function for a long time. Its oleophobic coating makes it durable.
- This tempered glass provides complete transparency and also it will provide a crystal clear display. Also, its HD clearness provides a great viewing experience to the users from every angle which will make them worth it when you invest in it.
- Phone to Breakage
A tempered glass screen protector easily gets damaged and also the glass edge will crack easily. In simple terms, the complete glass will get damaged at the end.
- Less Aesthetic
Sleekness is something that is highly determined when we talk about buying a smartphone. Also, you need to have a thick tempered glass screen protector for the same device.
- Can Pose Security Risk
Tempered glass may be less secure in some cases. Its tendency will get shattered completely on the hard imposed as a security risk and mostly for the children.
So, finally, we have shared all the details about liquid screen protector vs tempered glass properly. We conclude that the tempered screen protector is superior as compared to the liquid screen protector. It is really great in terms of protecting your iPhone from bumps, scratches, drops, and also it is superior in all. A liquid protector will protect your device from scratches and also from cracks as well. You can’t be able to compare its thickness and also the hardness of this tempered glass protector.
Most people prefer to use the tempered glass protector because it is really easy to use. Also, it provides more protection to the screen of your iPhone. Also, the tempered glass protector is completely free of bubbles and also it is really easy to remove and clean.