How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer – It happens sometimes when trying to enter a wrong passcode again and again or if any kid types a random password in the lock screen of an iPhone then as a result, your iPhone will get disabled. You will get a notification that your iPhone is disabled to connect to iTunes. So, in this case, you need to know the basic methods about how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or a computer.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or Computer
So, you must read this article till the end to understand all the basic steps to fix this problem.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone with iTunes
As you receive a message on iPhone that you can unlock the disabled with iTunes. By syncing the iTunes in your computer you can be able to restore the disabled iPhone in terms of removing the lock screen. So, if you want to know about how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer or find my iPhone then you must check this article in a proper manner.
- You need to have a USB and simply connect your iPhone with the computer by using a USB cable. Then, you will see that iTunes will show a popup message.
- To enter into your iPhone, you need to click on the icon of iPhone and then click on the summary option which is available on the left-hand side. By doing this, you can be able to view the details of the iPhone and will see the option of restore.
- Now, come to the important step which is to Click on the Restore iPhone button. If you will get this message “Find My iPhone must be turned off” then you need to try a different method to unlock your disabled iPhone.
- After this, make a click on the restore button in the confirmation windows. Then, simply wait for the completion of the restoration process. When it gets completed then you will be able to view the iPhone on the hello interface. By doing this, make sure that all the data of your iPhone will get erased.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone with iCloud
If the previous method is not helpful for you then you can also take help from iCloud to unlock the disabled iPhone. Check out the steps which we are sharing below to know the steps about how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer or apple id.
- You need to open a web browser on a computer or in any other smart device and then simply open the iCloud.com website.
- Simply sign in with the help of your iCloud login credentials. Make sure that you need to enter your Apple ID which is linked with that disabled iPhone. If you will get the two-factor authentication then it means that you will get a code on that disabled iPhone. One of the most useful methods is to simply take out the SIM card from the iPhone and put it in another iPhone in order to get the PIN. Also, you can try to follow the next method which we are sharing below in terms of fixing the issues of unlocking the disabled iPhone with a third-party tool.
- If you make a sign-in into iCloud in a successful manner then you need to make a click on the Find My iPhone option which is available at the end of the display.
- Now in the section of Find My iPhone, you need to click on the option of All Devices in terms to get the drop-down menu. Then, you have to click on the disabled iPhone in order to get the location.
- After this, you will get the disabled iPhone option. In order to get rid of this problem, you have to make a click on the Erase iPhone option and then you need to confirm your action as well. Also, your iPhone will erase all the data and it will be restarted as a new and fresh device. So, you need to activate it again as you did earlier.
Unlock a Disabled iPhone without iTunes/iCloud Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
You need to select the PassFab iPhone Unlocker to easily unlock your iPhone passcode at the time when your device is disabled completely. Also, if your iPhone is disabled then you need to save yourself by using the lengthy process and you can simply use a smart iPhone passcode unlocked such as PassFab iPhone Unlocker. By doing this, you will never get stuck in such a situation.
You need to know that PassFab iPhone Unlocker is mainly designed as one of the simple tools which will work really great by helping you to unlock a disabled iPhone without using iTunes and it will work great in iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus and much more. Also, it is not a lengthy process and you can do it easily to know about how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud or computer or wifi.
Features of PasFab iPhone Unlocker
- With the help of this, you can be able to unlock a disabled iPhone without using iTunes.
- Also, it will remove the passcode, Face ID and also Touch ID as well.
- It also removes the iCloud from the iOS device without using a password.
- It will work great in the iPhone models and also in iPhone 12 as well.
- It will support several iOS versions, even its latest iOS 14 version as well.
- You can factory reset your iPhone without using a password.
- You only need to follow three steps in the process to unlock a disabled iPhone.
How to Unlock a Disabled iPhone Without iTunes Using PassFab iPhone Unlocker
- First of all, you need to download and install the PassFab iPhone unlocker on your PC or on your Mac. After this, you have to open it on your system, and when you have to select the option of “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode”.
- Now, you are required to connect your disabled iPhone to the computer with the help of a USB cable.
- Then, the PassFab iPhone Unlocker will recognize your device. You need to make a click on the “Start” in order to remove the iPhone passcode.
- Now, you are required to download the latest firmware of iOS.
When the firmware gets downloaded then you are required to make a click on the option of the “Start Unlock” button in order to start unlocking a disabled iPhone without iTunes.
Basically, the PassFab iPhone unlocker is one of the best software which allows you to unlock a disabled iPhone without iCloud or iTunes. Also, apart from removing the lock screen, it is also useful when your iPhone is down and refuses to get restored with the help of Apple’s mobile management tool.
So, finally, above we have shared some of the best methods which help you to know how to unlock a disabled iPhone without iTunes or iCloud. If the steps and methods given in this article are helpful for you then let us know by dropping a comment below and also do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.