Red Dot on Apple Watch: It may be possible that you ever see a red dot at the top of the screen of your Apple Watch and if we are not wrong then you may be wondering about why it appears and what it means? So, if these questions take place in your mind then you need to keep on this article. Simply keep reading this article so that you will get all the best solutions in terms to get rid of this problem.
Basically, the red dot symbol is one of the icons of watchOS status. Also, your apple watch shows this icon at the top of the display. Mainly these icons designed terms to let you know about some of the events which have happened like if you see an airplane icon that will appear on your apple watch at the time when the Airplane is enabled.
Red Dot on Apple Watch? What Does It Mean?
If you have the red dot on apple watch se then it means that you will get a notification. Mainly, this notification is one of the indicators, and also this red dot will take place at the time when you are having some of the unread notification. In this case, you can simply be able to read and view the notification by simply swiping it down. After that, you can be able to view the complete list of your notification. Also, you can simply be able to swipe down in terms to scroll it. After that, you will see that the red dot will disappear. You will get two different options:
- You can simply be able to respond to any of the notifications by just making a click on it.
- Also, you can be able to clear all the notifications by just swiping them to the left side and also by making a click on the X button.
If you dismiss any of the notifications which take place on your watch then you need to know that it will also get dismissed from your iPhone as well.
Your Apple watch provides one of the unique benefits where you can be able to see the notifications without picking up your iPhone. Also, the notification settings of the apple watch will also take place in the iPhone and you can be able to change these settings easily.
- On your iPhone, you need to open the Apple Watch app.
- Simply open My Watch and then click on the notifications.
- Now, you need to select any app in terms to customize the settings of notifications.
- In some of the apps, you will see two different options which are “Mirror My iPhone” or “Customer“. If you select the custom option then you can be able to customize the settings.
Also Read: How to Print a Large Image on Multiple Pages on Mac?
Turn Off Red Dot on Apple Watch – Full Steps
Above we shared the details which help you to turn off the red dot for the notifications and if you want that the icon will not appear again then you need to follow the details below in terms to get rid of the red dot on apple watch series 3 issue.
- You need to open your iPhone and then simply open the Watch app.
- Simply click on the notifications.
- Now, you are required to toggle off the notifications indicators.
- If you are willing to see the red dot again then you can also be able to turn it on in the future.
So, that’s it for this article. Above we shared the completed details related to the red dot on apple watch. If this article helps you to remove the red dot from your apple watch then do share this article with other people. Also, make sure to drop your valuable comment in the below-given comment section so that we also get to know how useful this article is for you.