How to Reverse a Video on iPhone – It is really fun to play videos backward, like when you throw a basketball then it seems that the basketball is coming towards your direction. There are several amazing things which you can do such as jumping backward, walking backward, driving backward and also pouring milk into the glass, falling up, and anything you can think of. Videoshop is one of the iPhone video editor apps which will simply help the users to simply reverse the videos in a very easy and simple manner.
Don’t think that it is hard but reversing a video on an iPhone with the help of the video editor is really easy and simple. You just only have to take a video and simply add it into the editor and simply touch on the reverse button and then simply save it into your device camera roll. Check out this whole article to know all the details properly.
How to Reverse a Video on iPhone or iPad?
You can simply get the video editor for the iPhone. When you start using it from the beginning then you will get an option to simply take a new video or also you can be able to import an existing video. Simply select to import a video with the help of your camera roll into the video editor. You will also see a display like this:
At the lower section of the display of the iPhone, you will see several tools like Trim, Resize, Rotate, Reverse, and much more. Here you have to select the option of REVERSE and then make a click on the play button on the video to simply play the video backward. You can also be able to make the video faster or slower by simply changing the iPhone video speed. After this, you have to click on the next button to simply export the video into the camera roll or also to share it with the social networks as well.
Reverse A Video With Reverse Vid App on iPhone
While looking for the answer to “How to Reverse a Video on iPhone”, here is our answer, Yes, you can also be able to use a reverse vid app in terms of reversing a video on your iPhone. All the users are required to know that it will not have any further feature which will allow the users to simply reverse a video on their device. For this, you are required to simply install a third-party app in order to simply reverse a recorded video and play it backward.
Reverse Vis is one of the free and user-friendly mobile apps which will allow the users to simply reverse the videos on their iPhone or on their iPad. For this, you have to simply follow the steps which we are sharing below.
- First of all, you have to open the app store of your iPhone.
- Then, make a click on the search bar and then you have to type “Reverse Vid” and then make a click on the “Search” button.
- From the search results which appear on the display, you have to make a click on the “Reverse Vid: Play It Backwards” app and then install it into your device.
- Now, on the homepage, you have to simply select the type of video which you are willing to reverse and if you are willing to record a new video at the time of launching the app then you have to make a click on the “New” button.
- Also, the other option is to select a previously recorded video or the screen recording to reverse by making a click on “library”.
- After selecting a video to reverse, you are required to simply adjust the speed at which you are willing to reverse the video by using the slide bar.
- It will appear at the center of the display and you have to make a click on the review button and then the app will reverse the video for you at the speed of your choice in an automatic manner.
- After getting satisfied with the result, you can simply make a click on the Save button which appears at the top right side of the display.
Some people don’t want to download any of the apps and mainly if it is only a one-time use app. So, for this, you can simply be able to use Clideo’s Video Reverse tool.
- First of all, you have to open the browser and then you need to type “Clideo’s video reverse tool” into the search bar.
- Then you have to open the website from the available search result.
- Here, you will see an option of “Choose file” which appears in the center of the page.
- Simply make a click on it and then you will see an option of “upload a clip which you are willing to reverse”.
- After this, the website will automatically reverse the video for you.
You need to know that the tool can easily be accessed from any of the browsers. Also, its availability is not restricted to the iPhone. You can also be able to access it from any of the devices. It will also include the window or mac device or also into the android or iPhone as well.
Also, if your video gets stored in the cloud account then you can simply be able to upload the video directly into the clideo’s tool. You just simply have to make a click on the down arrow button which appears at the right-hand side of the button and then you will see a drop-down menu along with some of the options of dropbox and Google drive.
If the video which you are willing to reverse is available online then you can simply be able to use the text box which appears at the end of the display. Also, it will allow the users to simply paste the URL video link so that the clip can easily get uploaded from a web page in a direct manner.
More iPhone Guides:
- How to Record Facetime with Audio on iPhone
- How to Change iPhone Location Without Jailbreak
- Connecting to Apple ID Server Verification Failed
- Alarm Not Working on iPhone 13
So, finally, we have shared all the possible details about How to Reverse a Video on iPhone. Above we have shared all the proven methods which will be helpful for you to complete this task in an easy and quick manner.
If this article is helpful for you then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article. Also, if you have any suggestions, questions related to this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping your comment below.