Install iAndroid On iOS: If you are an iOS user and want to use iandroid on your smartphone then this article is going to be so helpful for you. With the help of this article, you can understand the whole details which helps you to know the complete installation process in a step-by-step manner. So, read this article till the end to learn all the useful details.
What is iAndroid and How to Install iAndroid On iOS?
iAndroid for ios download is one of the Android emulators or simulators which will emulate the Android UI on iOS devices. Lots of iDevices users are willing to enjoy the Android features on their device and if you are one of them then you need to know that iAndroid is one of the simulators which will simulate the popular Android emulator for the iDevices and because of its features, it will work so lovely as well.
- App Name: iAndroid
- Category: Android Emulator
- Type: Free Android Simulator
How to Download iAndroid On iPhone/iPad No Jailbreak?
We all know that iOS is one of the highly popular platforms but one of the major disadvantages of this platform is that the users need to spend money on downloading tweaked apps. The Android platform provides the same tweaked apps without chagrin money and lots of iOS device users become big fans of Android.
So, with the help of iandroid ipa, you can be able to turn your iPhone or iPad into a smartphone and allow the users to run the Android app on your iOS device simply and easily. iAndroid emulator is one of the best cydia tweaks and also helps users to run the Android apps on the iPhone or iPad device without jailbreaking. This emulator will also give a good interface.
- iAndroid emulator app is one of the latest cydia tweaks and before this process, you have to install the cydia store on your device.
- When the cydia store gets installed on your device in a successful manner then click and launch it and then wait for the cydia store home page to load properly.
- Now, make a click on the manage icon button which appears at the bottom bar of the cydia store.
- Now, you will see the three optional icons on the screen where you have to click on the sources button.
- After this, you will see the previously installed cydia repost list and then you have to add the iAndroid repo source by making a click on the ok and then clicking on the add button.
How to Add iAndroid Repo To Cydia?
If you want to add iAndroid repo to cydia then you have to follow the below-given steps wisely.
- When you make a click on the add option then you will get the popup box for the repo source. You need to enter the “http://apt.modmyi.com” source into the repo box and then click on the ok button.
- After this, simply return to the package icon and then find out “ModMyl.com” option and then simply open it.
- ModMyi.com provides lots of the latest app repo sources to find out the iAndroid repo source and then click on that.
- Then, you have to find out the install button which appears at the top right side, and then wait for a few seconds for the completion of the installation process.
- When you are done with this process then the emulator will get installed in your device in a successful manner.
- Now, you have to launch the app, and if you get the untrusted enterprise developer error pop-up then you have to simply trust the certificate.
So. we have shared the complete process of how to install iandroid on iOs. We hope that this article is helpful and useful for you and if yes then do share this article with others so that they can be able to take benefits from this article, Also, if you are having any issue or query about this iandroid altstore article then feel free to connect with us by dropping a comment in the below-given comment section.