Can I Change a Slow Motion Video to Normal on iPhone – As you know, the iPhone starts supporting slo-mo video since the launch of the iPhone 5s iOS 9? From the new iPhone 13 experiment shot released by Apple, we can be able to see that this mobile is really mature and provide stunning slo-mo skills on the water, sound, and the light slo-mo and also the full name slow motion and also it is abbreviated as the slow-mo which was mainly taken by the highly specialized camera which will get used in the pro-level movies.
Can I Change a Slow Motion Video to Normal on iPhone?
The TVs, events, or the natural showing showcase an artistic effect but at present with the hardware upgrades, the general inexpensive phones are really capable to capture the high fps slo-mo video which will be opening up a new world of fun for the personal videography.
Need Software to Process iPhone Slo-Mo Video?
Here, we are going to tell you about software to process iPhone Slo-Mo video in a very simple and easy manner.
VideoProc Vlogger is your Top Choice!
As it is one of the top iPhone video editor and also the VideoProc vlogger will spark for particular reasons like:
- It is perfect to support or to handle any of the iPhone videos or the slo-mo, time-lapse and 4k videos, and much more.
- It will change the playback speed of the iPhone video from real-time into 32x faster or 1/32 slower as per your wish.
- It will also compress, resize, transcode and also edit the video to upload on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and much more.
- It has full Intel/AMD and NVIDIA GPU Hardware acceleration support simply boosts the processing of the speed to the 47x faster manner.
How to Toggle iPhone Slo-Mo to Normal Speed on iOS 12 via Edit Tool
It is one of the easy and simplest methods to normalize the speed of the iPhone slo-mo video. Simply follow the steps which we are sharing below to complete the process.
- First of all, you have to access the photos app and then look for the slo-mo video which you are willing to watch at the normal speed.
- Then, make a click on the video and then click on the “Edit” option which is available at the top right side to simply have the speed controls which appear at the right side of the video.
- Here, you will see lots of vertical lines or tick marks on the speed control. After completely watching the video, you will be able to see the part of the video along with more vertical lines having the slow motion effect and the other sections with the tight tick marks of the regular speed.
- When you are willing to leave all the content of the video at the normal speed then you have to simply mode to the timeline handles to the other side.
- Now, make a click on the Done button in terms of simply applying for the operation.
- Next time you watch the video, you will be able to enjoy the regular video speed.
Copy Slo-Mo Off iPhone for Normally Playback
Slo-Mo is one of the limited features of the Apple and it will put it into the simple world. Apple will empower the camera and also the photos apps on the iOS to “slow down” on a portion of the 120/240fps video and also the display at 360fps.
You can only be able to keep the slow motion effect at the camera and also the photos apps or by the default share sheet in terms to upload on Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, and much more. When you export or sync the original slo-mo to the computer and send to the other non-iOS device, upload it on the iCloud service or on the sites, then the video will be able to play at the natural high frame rate and no slow motion is involved into it.
How to Fix/Avoid iPhone Slow Motion Lost Problem
Apart from controlling the playback mode with the fps and the unchanged duration, we suggest you simply maintain the slow-motion effect by simply slowing down the video editor and for the instance, lowering the video fps from 240 to 30 with the duration by saying 4s to 32s.
Now, we can be able to set up the easy instructions with the VideoProc-Vlogger which is completely free, and also a slick iPhone video editor to simply slow down the iPhone high fps slo-mo video in a permanent manner.
- Free download VideoProc Vlogger on windows or macOS computer, and then you have to finish the installation and then simply launch it.
- You have to simply export the iPhone slo-mo video into the hard drive by using the photos/autoplay app on windows or the photos app on the mac. If you don’t have any idea about how to do it then check it out on the internet.
- Now, simply browse the inspector panel which is available on the right side of the preview window, and then you have to find out the speed menu. Simply select from the linear speed or make a click on the custom button to simply enter the play speed from 0.3 to 32. Also, you can be able to change the speed of the video by simply setting down its duration.
- After this, you have to make a click on the OK button to simply save the speed change. Simply continue to do the other edition or click on the export button to output the real slow-motion video at the hardware accelerated speed.
That’s it for this article. The details which we have shared in this article with you will be helpful for all the readers to get to know the complete process of Can I Change a Slow Motion Video to Normal on iPhone.
If this article “Can I Change a Slow Motion Video to Normal on iPhone” is helpful for you and helps you to get to know the complete details about it then do share this article with other people so that they can also benefit from this article. In case of any issue or query related to this article, drop your query in the below-given comment section.