Best iPhone Apps for Doing Your Own Taxes – It is the dreaded time of the year again and tax season is upon us and most everyone is scrambling to get them. If you are willing to tackle your tax on your own then there is no need to feel stressed out and flustered as there are lots of tools that will be helpful for you.
The list is having a collection of apps that helps you to do your own taxes and file them and needs quite less effort.
Best iPhone Apps for Doing Your Own Taxes
Top 10+ Best iPhone Apps for Doing Your Own Taxes
H&R Block Tax Prep
It is one of the income tax calculator apps for professionals and non-professionals. For the tax profession, it will simply enhance your analytical ability and also improve your day-to-day productivity and simply make your tax planning highly efficient.
For the independent individual, this income tax app for iPhone mainly impacts a transaction in terms of the taxes saved or also increases the tax liability and calculates a quick year-end tax estimate and performs a pre-tax return filing analysis, and does lots of things for your ease.
- It is up-to-date with the latest tax laws for the 2020 and 2021 tax years.
- It also has the tax years 2021, 2020, and 201 and the qualified business income deductions.
- You can automatically check out the AMT applicability and analysis.
- It computes the net investment income tax.
- It also performs the deductions and exemptions phase-out and so on.
1Tap Receipts [Tax & Expenses]
1tap receipts will simply take away all your difficulty in organizing, tracking, and also filing the business expenses so that you will be able to focus on the business. You can scan the receipts to extract the data and categorize the transactions for your Schedule C. You can start tracking your expenses for the next year’s tax season by simply saving your receipts.
- Open the 1tap receipts app and use the scanner to simply snap your invoice and receipt.
- Data from the receipt or the invoice is extracted automatically and placed into the correct schedule C category.
- You can send your receipts and Schedule C categorization to your accountant.
- It is featured by Apple as the app of the day.
Turbotax [File Your Tax Return]
With the help of this app, you will be able to complete your income taxes and simply e-file them as well in the same app. You are required to simply take the picture of your W-2 and then go through with the questions which were asked and then when you complete it then simply send them off. This app also allows you to sync the devices so that you are able to start one and then pick up the other device.
- This app mainly provides a method to complete and e-file their 2014 income taxes.
- You will be able to start taking pictures of your W-2.
- You will be asked a series of simple questions.
- The app also has a database of more than 350 tax credits and deductions which you can be able to apply to your taxes.
TaxCaster [Tax Calculator]
Taxcaster is one of the apps which provide a quick estimate on their taxes to the users. It is awesome for those users who are trying to see what type of refund they are getting. The app uses the same tax calculator which is available in TurboTax and it is reliable for those doubters. Your quick estimate will help you to prepare for your tax forms and go to the tax professionals or give you some peace.
- You will be able to get an estimate on your potential tax return.
- It doesn’t prepare your taxes.
- This app will suggest to you the best TurboTax product.
- It also helps the users to better prepare for their tax returns.
- It helps the users to decide if they want a professional to do their taxes or not.
TaxSlayer [File your Taxes]
You will be able to use your paycheck or W-2 and fill in the information needed on the screen. From there, the app will work the tax magix and provide you the estimated tax return base on the basis of the details which you have entered.
This app doesn’t prepare or file your taxes and it can help you to understand what your financial situation looks like before you file it officially.
- You can use your Paycheck or W-2 to get the estimated tax return.
- You can simply enter the information.
- It doesn’t file the taxes for you.
- It will not prepare your taxes.
- It is just an estimate and not an official return.
Mint [Budget and Expense Manager]
There is no good method to manage your money apart from using Mind. This app is mainly designed so that you can be able to see all your finances in one spot which provides you the ability to simply create a customized budget.
You can be able to view your accounts, investments, and credit cards and you will have all your details set up and you can put them together so you don’t forget to pay on time.
- You can simply view your accounts, investments, and credit card.
- You can create a personalized budget with this app.
- You can view all your spending trends on the chart and grapes.
- Also, you will be able to set up bill reminders.
- There are a large number of basic and advanced tools to use.
If you are searching for a professional and reliable source of information then you can’t be able to find a better app compared to IRS2Go. It is one of the official apps from the internal revenue service and by this app, you will be able to access the tax tips which help you to prepare the taxes, and tax preparation is absolutely free.
You can also be able to check out the status of your refund and get access to the IRS’s social networks.
- It gives you access to the official app from the internet revenue service.
- You will get tax tips that save your money and get the help to prepare for your taxes for free.
- You can use this app to access your refund.
- You can also access the IRS’s Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube feeds.
- It is so simple and easy to navigate on this app.
It is easy to file your taxes when you have the proper tools which are available for you. This app can easily get used to putting together all your tax returns and then e-file all from the same app.
This app mainly supports both state and federal 2014 tax returns and the app will take into account all types of tax situations which affect your return like interest income, dependents and dependents credits, earned income credits, unemployment compensation, and much more.
- You can prepare and e-file your 2014 state and federal tax returns.
- This app will take into account all types of tax situations which affect your return.
- There is one-on-one assistance that you need.
- You can be able to track the status of your refund by using this app.
This app is mainly created to sync with your intuit payroll account and provide you with all the tools to simply perform your work from any place and anytime. This app allows you to make paychecks, pay employees with direct deposit, and not pay the fee on it. If you find that you need a little more help then there is expert payroll support free of charge which is available from Monday to Friday from 6 Am to 6 Pm PT.
- It provides the ability to perform payroll activities in a one-go to the users.
- You will get expert advice by the app from Monday to Friday from 6 Am to 6 PM PT.
- You can make paychecks, view past ones and set up the direct deposit for free and e-file several forms, and e-pay your taxes as well.
- This app mainly allows you to sync with the intuit payroll account.
- You can be able to set up reminders for deadlines.
Sales Tax Calculator – Tax Me
The sales tax calculator app is mainly created to allow you to key into the process and get the instant totals with the sales tax. The app is versatile in that you can be able to save a large number of tax rates.
Another bonus is that you are able to use a large number of currencies. It is one of the simple and effective apps which you can use.
- You will get instant tools for your bill with the tax rate.
- It will save multiple tax rates.
- The app mainly supports a large number of currencies.
- The app has a user-friendly interface and allows you to simply perform the calculations easily.
- The app features a built-in calculator which can add up the totals.
Loan Calculator and Tax Savings
If you are thinking of getting a mortgage and breaking down the numbers on the spot is next to impossible. The loan calc will make it possible to simply get the instant and accurate calculation of what the mortgage payment will be in every month. This app can get used when you walk through the potential home and when you are sitting in the bank and waiting to meet with the lender and trying to figure out what you can afford.
- You can be able to figure out what you can instantly afford with this app.
- You can also find out how the tax savings of a mortgage can influence the payment and make it affordable.
- The app can easily get used anywhere.
- You can be able to set the loan term and enter into the other specific.
More Apps Guides Similar to “Best iPhone Apps for Doing Your Own Taxes“:
- Best Accounting Apps for iPhone
- Best iPhone Tracking Apps for Parents
- Best Budgeting Apps for iPhone
- Best Checkbook Apps for iPhone
So, these are some of the best iPhone apps for doing your own taxes. If this article is helpful for you and helps you to get the best apps then do share this article with other people so that they can be able to get benefit from this article on “Best iPhone Apps for Doing Your Own Taxes”.
Also, if you are having any issues or queries about this article then feel free to connect with us by simply dropping a comment elbow.