Why is My Activity App Not Working on Apple Watch – As you know that the activity app of your apple iPhone allows the users to check out and keep track of their activity progress and also it helps you to get to know the history of your activity with the help of the activity app.
Also, you can be able to track your activity and progress as well by which you can easily be able to optimize your workouts.
The data collected by your apple watch will sync with your iPhone automatically and wirelessly. There are some users who said that their activity app is not working on the apple watch in a proper manner and they also don’t know the reason behind it.
If you ever see that your apple watch is not tracking activity then we know how frustrating that time is.
Why is My Activity App Not Working on Apple Watch?
Well, if this happens to you then below in this article, we are sharing a step-by-step guide along with all the possible methods which will help you to fix the issue of apple watch stopping tracking activity in a simple and easy manner.
So, keep reading this article till the end to know all the possible methods to fix the activity app not working on my iPhone problem.
How to Fix Activity App Not Working Issue?
Most of the time, sync gets failed and if your activity doesn’t get synced then it means that the activity app of your iPhone is outdated. You need to try the below-given steps in terms of troubleshooting this activity app not working on iPhone 11 problem.
Also, it is really important for you to try these steps which we are sharing below. Also, after every step, you need to check that the activity app not working on the apple watch issue gets fixed or still exists.
- You need to ensure that the Bluetooth settings of your iPhone are ON. For this, you are required to open the settings > Bluetooth.
- Ensure that your apple watch is charged properly.
- On the Apple Watch and iPhone, you need to turn on airplane mode and then have to wait for at least 30 seconds and then again turn it off on both of the devices.
- On your iPhone, you need to open the settings > Airplane mode.
- On your watch, open the settings > airplane mode.
- You have to restart your iPhone and then open the settings > general and shut down.
- Simply restart your apple watch and then press and hold the side button and then simply slide the power off slider. To power on your watch again, you need to press and hold the side button until you will see the Apple logo on the display.
- Simply close the activity app on your iPhone and follow the steps below.
- In order to restart your iPhone X or above, you need to open the home screen and then you have to swipe up from the end of the display. Now, you will see the recently used apps and then open the activity app, and then simply swipe up on the app.
- In order to restart your iPhone 8 or older, you have to make double-click on the home screen and then search for the app, and simply swipe on it.
- If you want to restart your apple watch then you have to press the digital crown and then open the home screen. After this, you need to open the activity app and press the display. It will show the options of the activity app. Click on change to move goal and simply change your daily move goal and make click on the red update button. Now, check if the issue gets fixed or still exists.
You need to make sure that your iPhone and Apple watch are having the latest and updated software version.
- In the process to update your iPhone, you need to open the settings > general > software update.
- Also, to update the apple watch, you need to place your apple watch on its changer and then open the watch app on your iPhone. Simply click on the My Watch option and then click on General > Software Update.
If your apple watch activity tracker doesn’t track the steps then you need to make sure that you enabled these settings on your iPhone.
- Open the settings > privacy > location services and then ensure that the location services are turned on.
- Now, again you need to open the settings > privacy > privacy > location services and then make click on the system services and then make sure that the motion calibration and distance are enabled.
Simply calibrate your apple watch and for this, you have to run outdoors or you can walk on a flat surface for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- You need to make sure that you are wearing your apple watch on your wrist.
- Now, go outdoors and make sure that the sky is clear and also ensure that the area is also flat.
- Simply launch the workout app and then you have to select the option of Outdoor walk or Outdoor run.
- Now, you need to walk or run for a minimum of 20 minutes and when you complete your running then click on the end of the activity button.
You can also try to reset your calibration data by just simply launching your apple watch app which is available on your iPhone. After this, make click on the My Watch app and then click on Privacy > Reset Fitness Calibration Data, and then that the activity app not working on iPhone ios 14 issues get fixed or still exist.
- You can also be able to unpair the Apple watch and make sure that to use it again, you are required to pair it with your iPhone again. On your iPhone, you need to open the watch app and then make click on my watch which is available at the end of the display > your watch. Now, you have to click on the (i) button which is available just next to the watch icon. Now, click on the unpair apple watch option, and then you have to confirm your action by making a click on the unpair apple watch button.
You need to type in your Apple ID in order to unpair your apple watch. By entering your Apple ID password, you can be able to remove the watch from your account and then disable the activation lock.
After typing your apple Id and password, you need to click on the unpair option. After this, you have to pair it again with your iPhone and check if the issue of the activity app not working on the new iPhone gets fixed or not.
FAQs on Why is My Activity App Not Working on Apple Watch
Why is My Apple Watch Activity Not Working?
Sometimes, simply restarting your device will fix the issue. When you restart your Apple watch or iPhone, you need to turn your device off for a minute and then turn it back on again. After this, you need to turn your device on again and simply check out your activity app to simply see if it’s working.
Why is My Apple Watch Not Updating My Activity?
If your apple watch and iPhone are not syncing at all then it is time to reset your apple watch’s sync data. You can simply be able to do this by simply going to the apple watch app on your iPhone and then selecting the general option. Simply scroll down to reset and make click on it. Now, you are going to watch to make click on the reset sync data option.
Why is My Activity Not Showing?
If your searches, websites you have visited or other activity does not appear in My Activity then you need to ensure that you are logged into it and the activity will get saved only when you are signed in to your Google account. Now, your device is online and the issue gets fixed.
Why is My Activity Not Showing On My Fitness App?
You have to go to settings > privacy and security and then scroll down and click on the motion and fitness option. You need to turn off fitness tracking or toggle it off and on again. Then, you have to toggle on the health app and any of the third-party fitness apps which you use to simply track your workouts.
So, we hope that you understand all the methods which help you to get rid of the issue of the Why is My Activity App Not Working on Apple Watch? If this article is helpful for you and helps you to fix this issue then please let us know the usefulness of this article in the below-given comment section.
Also, if you still have any issues or queries related to this problem then you can simply connect with us by dropping your valuable feedback in the below-given common section. We assure you to assist you in a better way and help you to know more fixes for this activity app not working on iPhone error.