Spotlight Search iPhone Deleted Messages: From the time when the mobile phones and messaging services have been introduced, the users and the people start using these services as per their ease and as per their speed. Probably you send and receive a huge number of messages on a daily basis.
By getting lots of messages, you will see that your inbox has been filled up with them and it is really tough for people to find out a particular message. Are you one of them who is looking for a particular message and can’t find it?
Spotlight Search Deleted Messages in iPhone
Before assuming that you have deleted that message and giving up, let’s have a look at the methods to find and recover deleted messages on your iPhone. This article, helps you to know the methods about how to spotlight search iPhone deleted messages in a simple manner.
Also Read: How to Show Battery Percentage on iPhone 11
So, simply have a look at this article and read it very carefully to understand the complete details in a proper manner.
How to Track Old Messages on iPhone?
Before you start overthinking that you may delete any important message, you have to try to search for that message first. Don’t be worried and keep scrolling in terms to find a particular message of a conversation. One of the simplest methods to look for a message on your iPhone is by simply using its search bar. You can also follow the steps to find out any of the old messages on your iPhone in a very easy and quick manner.
- First of all, you need to open your messages app.
- When the app gets open you will see a conversation list in front of you. Simply swipe down on the display and then you will see a search bar which is available at the top of the screen.
- In that search bar, you have to enter a particular keyword or any of the contact numbers whose message you want to see and then the available results related to that number will appear in front of you.
- Simply search in that list and you may find out the message which you want to get.
Also Read: How Long Do iPhones Last
How to Spotlight Search Message on iPhone?
Now, moving towards a different method to search through the messages on the iPhone is with the help of the spotlight feature. Below are the steps which you need to follow to complete the process if you are looking for deleted messages.
- Open the home screen of your iPhone and then make a right swipe on it. By doing this, you will be landed on the Spotlight search page.
- Here, you will find a search bar where you have to enter the keyword or the particular contact number of that person whose message you want to see.
- Then the search result will appear in the search bar, Simply check out the results in terms to find out the message section. In the section, you have to scroll down to get the messages which you are looking for.
Also Read: How to Turn off iPhone Without Screen
How to Scroll Up to the Beginning of Your Conversation Faster?
If you want to check from the beginning of the conversation then you can be able to select to do this without scrolling all over. Usually, this problem occurs with long conversations. There is a simple method to do this but this function is not available in all the iPhone variants. Follow these steps in terms to go to the beginning of the conversation in a fast manner.
- You have to open the messages app.
- Ten the app gets open then you will see a complete list of conversations that you had or have with the particular contacts. Simply select the particular conversation which you want to check.
- Click on the upper bar of the screen of your iPhone where the time and date were displayed. It will automatically scroll on the messages on the particular contact. Simply continue the tapping process until the beginning of the conversation appears. This process is really easy and simple as compared to scrolling continuously.
- Also, this method can also take place with other messaging apps as well.
Also Read: How to Trust an App on iPhone
How to Search Recently Deleted iPhone Messages?
Due to some issue, you can’t be able to use the spotlight search on messages which were already deleted. Here we help you to know how to find hidden or deleted messages on iPhone. First of all, you are required to recover these messages. When these messages get recovered and get back into your iPhone then you will be able to use the Spotlight search to recover your previously deleted iPhone messages.
Thanks to technology, there are many online apps that will help users to recover deleted iPhone messages. Also, these apps are mainly designed to not only help to find iPhone deleted messages from one person but also to find the lost or hidden messages on your iPhone. These apps also have a guide that helps you to know about how to use these apps in a proper manner.
How to Recover iPhone Messages Deleted A Long Time Ago?
These apps also work in the best way to recover the messages and data which you recently deleted. It may be due to the data of these messages not wiped out properly. Also, if your messages get deleted from a month or a year ago then it may be a little difficult to get them back. If you take a backup of this data on iTunes then you will be able to get them back with the help of data recovery apps by using the data backup.
How to Backup Your iPhone Messages?
As you may already know, precaution is better than cure. So, it is better for you to don’t delete your message first. It doesn’t matter how much space they are taking for the iMessage conversion, photos. But, what if you deleted them accidentally?
The best thing to get them back in your iPhone message. You need to know that you are having a separate copy of all your iPhone data but some people don’t know about it. You can easily be able to restore all your important data on your iPhone with the help of the iPhone. These backups will help you to retrieve all your important data. Simply recover your data on your iPhone and then start using the spotlight feature to find out the particular message.
So, we think that this article will be helpful for you to know all the possible methods about how to spotlight search iPhone deleted messages. If this article is helpful for you to retrieve all your deleted messages then do share this article with other people so that they can also take advantage of this article.