How to make your AirPods louder: Mostly, every iPhone user uses the Airpods to listen to lots of things like music, videos, movies, audiobooks, and much more. But, when the AirPods volume is not as much louder that it can beat the background noise, then it’s really a problem for every user.
How To Make Your Airpods Louder
So, if this problem also happens to you then you don’t need to worry about it. With the help of this article, you will get to know about all the basic methods by which you can easily be able to pump up the volume of your AirPods so that you can listen to all your favorite stuff again in a loud volume and enjoy them properly.
Tips to Make Airpods Louder
So, as we said earlier, you can easily make your AirPods louder by using some of the easy and simple methods. If your AirPods are giving low volume when you use them, then you don’t need to worry about it. We have some of the proven methods, by which you can be able to get to know how to make your AirPods louder on android so that you can ignore the background vocals and also be able to enjoy your favorite entertainment in a loud and good voice.
Tips to Get Your Airpods Sound Louder
Below, we are going to share some of the best tips, which help you to get the lower voice in AirPods. If you are looking for the same, then simply read the below-given tips properly to get to know how to make your AirPods louder again.
- Toggle off Low Power Mode.
- Turn off any Volume Limit of Sound Check.
- Unpaid and then, simply repair your AirPods.
- Check out the EQ Playback settings of your AirPods.
- Also, try to calibrate your AirPods and iPhone.
- If you are using them on android devices then, you need to try to enable the media volume sync option.
Also, there are lots of other tricks and tips which help you to maximize the use of your AirPods, but as always, we mainly focus on finding more and more. There are also some of the complaints of the users about the pricing and reliability of their apple products.
One of the complaints of Apple users is that the Airpods may not sound as loud as they want.
So, now as the Airpods have been out sometimes, and in this case, people find out some of the best methods which helps them to boost or increase the output of their AirPods. Below, we are sharing some of the proven methods which help you to improve the volume of your AirPods and helps you to get to know the process of how to make your AirPods louder ios 14.
Turn Off Low Power Mode
We find that sometimes, the low power mode is one of the reasons which reduce the maximum volume potential of the AirPods. So, in this case, you are required to simply toggle the low power mode and then check that there is any improvement in the volume or not.
One of the simplest methods to turn off the low power mode is by the control panel but it’s not a valid option. You simply need to enter into the Settings > Battery > turn off Low Power.
Check Volume Limit and Sound Check
You need to know that there are various options available in the settings app of the iPhone which helps the users to adjust the sound. These options also include the Volume Limit and also the Sound Check as well.
Sometimes, these methods harm the playback of media which was coming from the iPhone to your AirPods.
In the process to check them, follow the below-given steps:
- Firstly, open the settings of your iPhone.
- Then, search for the option of Music.
- Then, click on the option of Volume Limit.
- After this, you need to adjust the volume knob to its end.
When you open the music page, you have to check that the volume limit is enabled or disabled by a simple On or Off method. Simply turn it on if it was turned off.
If you want to check sound, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, open the Settings app.
- Then, simply scroll down and then click on the option of Music.
- After this, you need to toggle Sound Check.
This sound is turned off by default but the functionality of the soundcheck hinders the media playback. So, it may be that it gets turned on mistakenly and in that case, you are required to turn it off again.
Simply Unpaid and Re-Pair Your AirPods
If you are a technical person then you must have to try to turn it off and then turn it on again. At present time, this process also has one of the effective uses to fix some of the minor issues.
So, in this case, you need to turn off your Airpods but before turning them off, make sure to unpair them from your iPhone in a proper manner.
Steps to Unpaid and Re-Paid AirPods:
- First of all, you need to forget your AirPods on the Bluetooth page of your iPhone.
- Then, you need to turn off the Bluetooth of your device.
- After this, simply reboot your iPhone.
- Now, you need to turn on the Bluetooth and then try to repair the AirPods again.
- Now, simply check if the issues get fixed or still exist.
As you can see that we asked you to reboot your iPhone after unpairing your AirPods.
This method helps you to ensure the serving of the connection between your iPhone and AirPods completely. Also, it will make it easy for you to re-paid the Airpods again.
Pump Up The Bass
Another method to make your AirPods louder is by simply checking the EQ Playback setting. So, in this case, you again need to use the setting app by following the below-given methods:
- You need to open the Settings app.
- Then, you are required to simply scroll down, and then, you need to simply select the Music option.
- After this, under the Playback app, you need to select the EQ option.
Now, you will see the different equalizer setting which was in-built into your iPhone.
Also, there you will see an EQ option which you will think of but if you mainly focus on music then you need to select the Bass Booster.
If you are a frequent listener of Podcast then, you must select the Spoken Word option.
It will adjust the base of your system as well. Apart from that, you are required to get back to the setting app where you need to adjust the EQ levels of your AirPods.
Calibrate the Sound Between Your iPhone and AirPods
If you are still facing the same issue then, you need to attempt to calibrate the sound between the AirPods and iPhone simply. You can easily use the below-given methods to do this process.
- First of all, you need to turn down the volume.
- Then, simply disconnect the AirPods by entering into Settings > Bluetooth.
- Make sure to keep your AirPods in your ear.
- Now, simply play any audio by using your iPhone’s speakers.
- Now, you need to turn the volume down completely.
- Then, connect the AirPods again.
- After this, you need to adjust the audio accordingly.
When we talk about disconnecting the AirPods, then it doesn’t mean that you have to unpair them. At the time, when your AirPods are connected and you are playing any media then you need to open the settings app and then you are required to simply select the Bluetooth
Now, you need to turn off the Bluetooth, and then when the volume of your iPhone turns all the way down then, you need to turn on the Bluetooth again.
What About AirPods and Android?
We know that there are lots of Android users who love to use the AirPods on their Android devices. This issue of sound limitation also affects the users of Android as well.
Also, this option is not available in all Android devices as not every android device provides the same features as others.
So, in this case, you are required to simply follow the below-given steps which help you to get the volume back to its normal on your AirPods.
- You need to open Settings.
- Then, click on the option of Connections.
- After this, you need to select Bluetooth.
- Now, on the top right side, you are required to click on the three dots to get more options.
- Now, you need to turn on the option of Media volume Sync.
AirPods Sound Muffled?
In this case, you are required to clean your AirPods. It may be possible that the ear wax or the skin dirt or linh are clogging into the speakers of the AirPods. So, you need to try to clean the speakers of your AirPods and then, simply again try to use them and check that they provide high volume or not.
Also Learn: Time Machine Stuck On Preparing Backup
So, we hope that the above-given article is helpful for you to fix the issue of AirPods low volume. If this article helps you to get to know about How to make your AirPods louder then, simply share this article with others and also, let us know by dropping your valuable comment in the below-given comment section.