iPhone Flashing Apple Logo – At the time of booting your iPhone, lots of users find that their iPhones take a long time to turn on as compared to normal time. The display of your iPhone will only show the apple logo and nothing else will appear on the display and we really don’t know about it.
If you are also one of them and want to get rid of this problem then you need to read this whole article. With the help of this article, you will get to know all the details about how to fix the iPhone flashing apple logo issue in a very simple and easy manner.
iPhone Flashing Apple Logo – Here’s How to Fix It?
Most of the time, users see the iPhone flashing apple logo at the time of charging their iPhone. When any of the iPhones or iPad gets plugged in then the apple logo will appear on the display for a few seconds and then it will disappear but in some of the devices, the apple logo keeps flashing on the display and doesn’t stop appearing.
Why is My iPhone Flashing Apple Logo?
At the time of switching on your iPhone, it will initialize the software and also check out all the hardware to ensure their working. The apple logo will appear on the iPhone display when this thing takes place. If something is not ok during this process then your iPhone won’t turn on and shows only the apple logo on the display.
If you are facing an iPad flashing apple logo after restoring issue then you need to keep reading this article where you will get to know all the possible methods about how do I fix the flashing apple logo on my ipad issue in a very simple manner.
How to Fix iPhone Flashing Apple Logo?
If you are still getting the Apple logo’s flashing issue on your iPhone or iPad then you must know about the methods which will be helpful for you to fix this ipad flashes apple logo then goes black problem. So, if you want to know about those methods then you have to read this whole article till the end by which you will be able to get rid of this ipad 1 flashing apple logo problem very quickly.
Method 1: Force Restart Your Device
Most of the time, forcing your iPhone to restart is one of the most reliable methods to fix most of the issues of your iPhone. As your iPhone won’t turn on past the apple logo, you are required to attempt a hard reset. The hard resetting of an iPhone will completely depend upon the model which you are using. So, we are sharing the hard reset process of all the Apple devices in a separate manner.
Before using this process, you have to ensure that your device is connected with the power and you have to change your iPhone at least for 15 minutes before starting this process and now, follow the steps below.
- If you are using iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 or above, and also for the iPad device which is having the face Id feature then you need to press and release the volume up button and then volume down button quickly and also release them quickly and then you have to hold the side button until you will see the Apple logo on the display.
- If you are using iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus then you have to press and hold the volume down button and also the power button together. Simply keep holding them until you will see the Apple logo on the display.
- If you are using another model of iPhone like iPhone 6s, iPhone SE or earlier or the iPad with Home button or iPod touch then you need to press and hold the home button and power button together and when you see that the display turns black and shows the apple logo then simply release the buttons.
Method 2: Put Your iPhone In DFU Mode
You need to know that the device firmware update which is also known as DFU will erase and also reload the software and firmware of your iPhone. Also, this type of restore is also a kind of final step that will be helpful for you to fix any of the issues with your iPhone software. Also, putting your iPhone into the DFU mode will completely depend upon your iPhone model. Check out the below-given details.
DFU Restore iPhone 6 or Earlier
- First of all, you have to create a connection between the iPhone and your computer by using the USB cable and then open iTunes.
- Now, click and hold the power button and also your home button together.
- After eight seconds, you have to release the power button and also keep pressing the home button. Now release the home button at the time when your iPhone starts appearing in iTunes.
If your iPhone doesn’t appear on iTunes then you have to start from the beginning.
DFU Restore An iPhone 7 or 7 Plus
- First of all, you have to create a connection between your iPhone and your computer by simply using the USB cable and then you have to open iTunes.
- Now, click and hold the volume down button and also the power button together.
- After that, you have to release the power button after 8 seconds and continue holding the volume down button until your iPhone appears on iTunes.
If your iPhone doesn’t appear in iTunes then you have to start from the beginning.
DFU Restore An iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, and iPhone 11
- You have to create a connection between the iPhone and your computer with the help of a USB cable and then you have to open iTunes.
- Then, press and release the volume up button quickly and then you have to press and release the volume down button quickly.
- When the display of your iPhone goes black then you need to press and hold the volume down button and continue holding the side button.
- Simply wait for a few seconds and then you have to release the side button but keep holding the volume down button. Make sure to not release them until your iPhones show in iTunes.
Solution 3: Contact Apple Support
If your iPhone is not turning on and the iPad flashing apple logo and red screen then it may be an issue with the hardware which is creating this problem. Also, if your iPhone flashing apple logo due to water damage then you are required to connect with apple support for more help.
We understand how frustrating it is when your iPhone won’t turn on the flashing apple logo. As with the above-given methods, you will understand the process of how to fix the iPad flashing apple logo issue and if this article is helpful for you then do share this article with other people so that they also get benefited from this article.iPhone Flashing Apple Logo – Here’s How to Fix It?
Also, if you have any issues or queries related to this article then feel free to connect with us by using the below-given comment section.